Monday, 4 November 2013

Tartan Tea-Time


It's been a while since I last wrote a blog post. I realised that I wasn't really enjoying the process of putting outfits together and writing about them any longer. It had become a stress and a worry. So, I decided to take a little time off and just enjoy fashion again rather than stressing about why I wore such and such necklace! 

But, like the Terminator, I'm back and back in love with clothes and fashion. 

The other reason I took a little time off was because I have been struggling with the fact that I've put on some weight. As some of you'll know, I can get dangerously thin at times and so for the first time, I am a healthy weight but it's taking some time to get used to being healthy.

As you can see, not only am in love with fashion but I am seriously in love with food. My lovely friends and I went out for a cream tea on Saturday afternoon. It was just the ticket on a windy and rainy Saturday afternoon. My sweet friend Zoe and I shared a cake stand full of sandwiches, cakes and scones! 

For the occasion, I went for lots of vintage style classics. A white lace dress, a tartan scarf, cable knit tights and a leather satchel. I felt gloriously 1940s as I sat with my tea and cake in lace and tartan! To contrast with the outfit, I wore my E earrings. Just in case I forget my name, I've got a clue with my earrings! 

Oh, and how could I forget! I've changed my hair colour. I decided that I wanted to go back to being a bottle blonde! It only took 3 bottles of bleach!








Dress: H&M
Scarf: Primark 
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Primark
Leggings: Primark (current)
Satchel: Accessorize



1 comment: